Coach Ted has had the amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best Strength & Conditioning Coaches in the world; these include arguably the best and most accomplished Coach in the world, Charles Poliquin, the first woman Strength Coach in the NFL, Lee Brandon, previous Olympic hurdler, Dean Lang, and previous Olympic Track Coach, Charles Debus. Experienced at educating strength and power athletes on how to produce maximal Intra Abdominal Pressure in order to produce maximal force against an object or through movement and play.
Certifications & Experience:
- Biomechanical Assessment by Charles Poliquin
- Mastery of Program Design by Charles Poliquin
- Neural Profile Based Program Design by Charles Poliquin
- Kabuki Movement Systems Level 1 PowerLifting Coach
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach 1
- Romanov Academy Level 1 Running Coach
Rotational Athlete Specialist: specializing in assisting rotational sport (tennis, baseball, golf, fighting, throwing, etc.) athletes learn to get the most out of their swings.
Hardstyle Kettlebell Training
Elite Athletic Development by NFL Strength Coach Joe Kenn
UCLA Athletic Performance Program – 2014: experience with all sports, but special attention to Baseball, Indoor Volleyball, Sand Volleyball, Swim, Crew/Row and Track & Field.
Velocity Sports Performance – 2015 – 2018
Mobility, Health & Pain Reduction
Certifications & Experience:
- Gua sha massage: myofascial release technique used to break up scar tissue created from active lifestyles. This scar tissue can inhibit proper movement and expression of power. One treatment can potentially last up to 6 months and can help reduce pain, stiffness and allow the athlete to build strength and in greater ranges of motion, more efficiently.
- Kinetic Chain Enhancement based acupressure techniques taught by Coach Charles Poliquin to create stability, mobility and strength. These techniques are comprised of multiple techniques created over thousands of years in order to help increase performance or rehabilitate injuries in an expedited manner.
- Neu-Spine Performance Specialist: emphasizing back health, reducing pain, and creating new movement patterns.
- PRI Myokinematic Restoration: realigning pathologies and improper movement mechanics created from life; aiming to reduce back, knee, ankle, foot pain and help improve performance.
Ted has assisted clients with weight loss, since beginning his career in personal training 5 years ago.
Single client weight loss of 40+ pounds in 6 month period.
Helped client drop 30 pounds of fat and replace it with over 20 pounds of muscle in under 6 months.
One client went from severe pre-diabetic to showing no markers of diabetes through medical tests.
One client preparing for a wedding, managed to drop 20 pounds of fat and put on 5 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks.
Click HERE to sign up and redeem your complimentary, in-person assessment.